Wednesday, October 20, 2010

¡Quince Juegos!

Yeah, the "15 games in 15 minutes" thing is happenin' here, too, since I haven't posted much and I'm shamefully stalled on the PBoM thing.  I changed jobs, see.

Here, then is my li--

-- hang on.  My Lean Cuisine might be done.  Be right back.

Yeah, it's done.

--st of 15 GAMES IN 15 MINUTES!  There will be few surprises.

  1. Star Wars: The Role-Playing Game, West End Games
  2. Ghostbusters, West End Games
  3. The D6 System, West End Games
  4. Risus, Cumberland Games
  5. Castles & Crusades, Troll Lord Games 
  6. Tunnels & Trolls Eds. 5, 7 and 7.5, Flying Buffalo/Fiery Dragon
  7. AD&D 2nd Edition, TSR
  8. Dungeons  Dragons Rules Cyclopedia, TSR
  9. Fudge, by Steffan O'Sullivan, specifically the copy I ftp'd in '93
  10. Traveller, Game Designers Workshop
  11. Mage: The Ascension, 1st and 2nd editions, White Wolf Games
  12. Starblazer Adventures, Cubicle 7
  13. GURPS, 3rd Edition, Steve Jackson Games
  14. HERO System 4th and 5th Eds., HERO Games
  15. Encounter Critical, Battlestar Games
There's no real ranking here -- kind of stream-of-consciousness.  This Lean Cuisine's pretty good.  How you doin'?