Saturday, July 07, 2007

WTF?

So! Some of you may have noticed that my web presence has...er...thinned lately. Yes, yes it has.

I have good reasons. Chief among them: I'm trying to spend a little more time with my wife and daughter, and a little less time with my computron. Also, I'm ticked off royal at Audacity, and they're curbing our non-work-related 'net usage at the office, so I have a little less time to do stuff.

Ergo, some quick updates:

  1. Tonight, I'll have a couple of hours on my lonesome, and I WILL tame the podcast;
  2. Boy, I sure wish my copy of the Castles & Crusades Player's Handbook gets here soon;
  3. Remember Anthony? Looks like he's gonna be running some Marvel Super Heroes RPG action for me and some others;
  4. The new Hellboy Animated flick, Blood & Iron, was even better than Sword of Storms; and
  5. Salsa Verde Doritos are totally-motally ACES.
There! Now let's see if I can get myself back on track.